Montefiore Einstein Advanced Care-Westchester recently opened its new radiology suite in Elmsford, New York. The suite offers the latest equipment, bringing state-of-the-art imaging and diagnostics to the residents of Westchester.
With the opening of Montefiore Einstein Advanced Care radiology, almost any imaging exam can now be performed on-site.
- Brain and central nervous system
- Gastrointestinal system and abdomen
- Genitourinary system
- Heart and vascular system
- Lungs, airways and structures of the chest
- Musculoskeletal system, including bones, muscles, ligaments and cartilage
“It’s not just a few radiologists reading the images. We’re able to draw on the expertise of our large radiology department. More than 50 subspecialized radiologists will read these cases,” said Mark C. Liszewski, MD, Director, Division of Pediatric Radiology, Children’s Hospital at Montefiore; Vice Chair, Outpatient Imaging, and Associate Professor, Radiology and Pediatrics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine.